Introduction: Toshiba Bluetooth Stack 9.10.11T (x86/x64)
Toshiba Bluetooth Stack 9.10.11T (x86/x64) Full Version With Crack Free Download Software for connecting external devices, Bluetooth (wireless phones, wireless headsets, digital cameras, etc.) with a PC or laptop. Despite the fact that Toshiba has released a solution for their laptops, devices equipped with Bluetooth, this stack works with almost all currently known devices. Feedback from users it supports all the devices that work with the stack of BlueSoleil, Widcomm and Microsoft
Despite the fact that Toshiba has released a solution for their laptops, devices equipped with Bluetooth, this stack works with almost all currently known devices. Feedback from users it supports all the devices that work with the stack of BlueSoleil, Widcomm and Microsoft.
At the moment this is the only alternative for users to install devices ISS BTA on Windows Vista.
Supported profiles Bluetooth:
A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
AVRCP: AV Remote Control Profile
BIP: Basic Imaging Profile
DUN: Dial-Up Networking Profile
FAX: FAX Profile
FTP: File Transfer Profile
HCRP: Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile
HDP: Health Device Profile
HID: Human Interface Device Profile
HFP: Handsfree Profile
HSP: Headset Profile
LAP: LAN Access Profile
OPP: Object Push Profile
PAN: Personal Area Networking Profile
SPP: Serial Port Profile
Supported specifications : 4.0, 3.0, 2.1, 2.0, 1.2, 1.1.
Supported OS: Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Windows 8 (64bit), Windows XP SP2/SP3
How to make friends with the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack unsupported adapter
If you are installing the software for Bluetooth does not support the device you want, you can try to add support manually in the appropriate prescribing. Inf file the necessary information.
For example, to make friends with the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack dongle Noname make the following steps:
1. Determine the “DeviceID” of our device. In XP, you can see through the “Control Panel \ System \ Device Manager” in the “Device Instance ID” tab “Data” of the device Bluetooth. For Noname is VID_0A5C & PID_2101.
2. Find the file tosrfusb.inf (\ Toshiba \ Bluetooth Toshiba Stack \ Drivers \ tosrfusb), open it in any text editor and look for the line “VID_0A5C & PID_2101″. Confirm that the device is not supported due to the lack of matches and start to edit the file.
3. Define sections. Inf file, which contains information about the “DeviceID”. In this case Forums [Standard] and [Standard.NTamd64].
4. Proceed to the end of section [Standard], analyze the last line:
% TosrfUsb.DeviceDesc118% = TosrfUsb_Device, USB \ VID_0DF6 & PID_2209
And according to it, add a new one, changing the track, and “DeviceID”:
% TosrfUsb.DeviceDesc119% = TosrfUsb_Device, USB \ VID_0A5C & PID_2101
The same is done a section [Standard.NTamd64].
5. Jump to the section that lists the displayed device names, we analyze the existing entry and, by analogy appended to the end of our description of the device:
TosrfUsb.DeviceDesc119 = “Noname Bluetooth USB Adaptor” or TosrfUsb.DeviceDesc119 = “Noname”
6. Save your changes and then connect the device and if the driver is not automatically set the path to the modified. Inf file.
For other stacks scheme is the same, you only need to find the appropriate type of your device. Inf file and make the necessary changes in it. USB dongles for this: Microsoft – bth.inf, WIDCOMM – btwusb.inf, BlueSoleil – btcusb.inf, Toshiba – tosrfusb.inf.
This method is suitable for virtually any stack, including a standard from Microsoft. But it does not guarantee one hundred percent efficiency devices in an incompatible software.
Possible installation of wood and did not take place before the end of the right can be canceled, complete the installation of software to replace the dll crack, restart your computer,
run the program, it will start again and install drivers through 10-15 minutes and put everything will work
System Requirements: internal or external Bluetooth adapter.