Introduction: Tenorshare Partition Manager 126.96.36.199 Build 1889
Free Download Tenorshare Partition Manager 188.8.131.52 Build 1889 Full Version is an assortment of valuable partition-management tools comprised in one easy-to-manage software utility. It offers outstanding basic partitioning features such as creating, deleting, and formatting partitions. In addition, Free Download Tenorshare Partition Manager 184.108.40.206 Build 1889 Full Version provides you with advanced ability to extend, shrink and copy partitions. Also, you can change file system, partition label and drive letter to better organize and manage your hard drive. Feel free to see for yourself the excellent performance of this partition management tool and make the most of your hard drive.
A Wide Range of Partitioning Features
• Create Partition: Create a new partition or re-partition your hard drive to store data and system separately.
• Format Partition: Prepare for installing OS or re-organizing hard disk, as well as delete all the data on the partition.
• Copy Partition: copy your partitions as well as data into another partition or a separate hard drive.
• Extend/shrink Partition: Flexibly extend a partition to a larger size or shrink a partition without data loss or damage.
• Delete Partition: Deleted unwanted partition to optimize performance of your PC.
• Support all Windows operating systems, including Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000.
• Well compatible with all common system file types, such as NTFS/FAT32/FAT16/FAT12.
• Able to work with numerous HDD interfaces including SATA, SCSI, SSSD, IEEE and USB 3.0.
• Support most removable media formats, including external hard drive, USB, etc.
Efficiently Change Partition Properties
• Allow you to use pretty simply process to set a partition active and then let your computer boot from it.
• Convert partition type: Convert primary partition to logical one that enables you to create more than four partitions, or convert logical partition to primary one to make all functions available in Disk Management.
• Appoint drive letter as you wish.
• Convert file system to get an advanced file system that provides better and advanced features in performance, security and reliability.
• For easier recognition, you are allowed to change the volume label .
Easy to Use & No Security Concern
• To perform each part of the function, you only need to follow the wizard and complete the step-by-step process which is aimple and clear.
• This partition manager ensures no data loss or damage during partitioning process.
Operating System Supported:
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, WindowsXP, Windows 2003, etc.
File System Supported
• NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, EXT2, EXT3.
• Hard Disk, External Hard Drive, Memory Card, USB Drive, etc.